Bring on the food!
Food Vendor Information:
- The first step in partnering as a food vendor is to fill out the application.
- Our Food Vendor Coordinator is Dexter Saddler (email@example.com).
- There is no charge for food vendor space.
- All food vendors will work as independent contractors, paying for their own food, setting their own menu, operating under their own permits/licenses, setting their own prices, and setting up their space.
- Food vendors will keep 85% of their sales and give 15% of their sales as charity to the community booth of their choice. The community booth must be one of those featured at the event. If a food vendor would like to choose more than one beneficiary, this will require an additional 15% per additional beneficiary.
- Menu restrictions include no Biblically unclean meats and no alcohol.
- Commercial kitchen space can be provided for prep for those food vendors who need it and make advanced arrangements.
2238 Inner Springer Loop
Palmer, AK 99645
9:30am: Adult Alternative Sabbath School
9:30am: Bible Study
10:45am: Worship Service
1:00pm: Fellowship Meal